воскресенье, 3 февраля 2013 г.

Dress Like Spencer from Pretty Little Liars

Dress Like Spencer from Pretty Little Liars

Ok so I have done my other two favorites and Spencer is the last of my favorites. I am not into Jenna’s, Mona, or Emily’s style. So unless you request it I most likey won’t do a set for them.


Spencer is preppy, and time period chic. She has so many colonial edwardian flairs to her style. I love it. I am rewatching the series for the second time. I forgot how much I love the clothing in this series. So many cute and oddly styled pieces that just work! What are your favorite outfits from PLL?


Dress like spencer
Dress like spencer

Dress Like Spencer
Dress Like Spencer

Dress like specer
Dress like specer

Original article and pictures take www.nightchayde.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий